- A 4-semester course
- The course is taught in 4 European countries (See the map in Partners section to localise the places)
- Taught in 2 languages (Français and English) but you keep the possibility to answer the tests in English during the semesters in France.
- 1 Study trip of 3 weeks + visits of regional food companies
- 6/8-months of professional project (work placement) in a company
- 120 ECTS (European Credit transfert system) required.
The complete course guide is available on the website of ESA. click here