Practical information UCSC
How to come in Piacenza ?
By plane :
Once arrived at the Airport (any of them in the following list) you can take a bus to Milan Central Railway Station (please check out on Airport website for timetable, tickets and prices).
- Aeroporto Orio al Serio (BG) www. sacbo.it 210 km from Piacenza
- Aeroporto di Linate (MI) www.sea-aeroportimilano.it/linate 65 km from Piacenza
- Aeroporto di Malpensa (MI) www.sea-aeroportimilano.it/Malpensa 100 km from Piacenza
By train :
- From Milan Central Railway Station take a train to Piacenza. Please check out time table at: http://www.trenitalia.com/trenitalia.html
By car :
- Motorway A1 (Milano-Bologna): Exit “Piacenza Sud”.
- Motorway A21 (Torino-Brescia): Exit “Piacenza Sud”.
From both exits, follow for Piacenza center. Turn left at round-about, after the overpass go straight ahead for 500 meters, the University is on the right.
How to come to the University ?
- From the Motorway (Piacenza Sud) follow for Piacenza center. Turn left at round-about, after the overpass go straight ahead for 500 meters, the University is on the right.
- From Piacenza Railway Station take bus 2 or 3 to get to UCSC. Please check out timetable at: http://www.setaweb.it/azienda/index.php?azienda=pc
- If you prefer to take a taxi you can call the following numbers: Radio Taxi: +39.0523.591919 Night hours – Taxi service: +39.348.4485155 Cost from Piacenza Railway Station to UCSC, Piacenza during day time is about 9 €
International Office: http://www.ucscinternational.it/life-at-cattolica-2/life-in-piacenza-cremona
The cost of life: http://www.ucscinternational.it/files/LIVING_IN_PIACENZA.pdf