Who can apply ?
- Students wishing to further their education
- Company staff wishing to obtain the National Diploma of Master (French DNM) by the way of adult training or to complete their knowledge with “à la carte” modules (no degree awarded)
Applications are examined individually.
To attend this course, students must have successfully completed a diploma of higher education in science. It can be, for example…
a “Bachelor of Science” (3 years of scientific training or economic or sociology science), a MSc degree, or equivalent diploma for other countries.
The same admission requirements apply to company staff wishing to obtain a MSc by the way of continuing education. Each candidate will be examined individually by the Pedagogical committee.
A good level of English is compulsory (550 for TOEIC). An Intermediate level of French is required (official certificate stating a B1 level minimum or an equivalent grade). Other languages, in particular those spoken in partner universities, are a good asset.
Students can attend an intensive language course before the beginning of the Master course:
- You can attend a French course (FLE: French as a Foreign Language) in the first 15 days of September with the other foreign students in the group.
- A preparatory session will then be organized over a 2 week period for studying French and reinforcing about viticulture-enology, marketing and sociology.
- You can also decide to come earlier in July and/or August to follow a 1 or 2 month-intensive training in French at CIDEF for an amount of around 1000 euros/month).